Biotta Beetroot Juice
Since ancient times beet juice has been associated with human blood due to it's dark crimson pigment, potent enough to color a liter of water with just a few drops.
Ancient and medieval herbalists wrote about the beneficial properties of beet juice. Galen and Diosorides, famous medieval herbalists, held the blood-supporting properties of beets in high regard.
Modern research has since explored much of this ancient science and folk medicine through chemistry and food nutritional analysis. Beets contain an abundance of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, iodine, iron and copper, as wellas traces of the rare metals, rubidium and casesium. Along with carbohydrates, some protein and fat, one finds vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, and C in beets.
Beet juice supports blood function and as a result, helps support the immune system. Juice from healthy, organically grown beets, such as that produced by Biotta, with the addition of lactic acid, can help in obtaining the full benefits of beer juice.
• blood-supporting - B12 and folic acid contains easily assimilated iron
• assists in maintaining cellular health
• helps maintain whole body health
• helps provide easy assimilation of a wide spectrum of nutrients
• supports the blood with beneficial minerals and natural sugars
• contain betaine, which helps maintain liver function
• supports cell respiration in the body
• supports cardiovascular health
Beetroot juice contains important trace elemenst, minerals and natural vitamins as well as the natural rde coloring anthocyanin and the yellow coloring erythrine, which help support the immune system year-round.
It is excellent food for women during and immediately after menstruation (combine rwo parts carrot with one part beetroot juice).